Section 122 of the Anti-Terrorism and Security Act 2001 and one states that there must be a “review of the Act” and that a report must be produced.
Section 122, Review of Act
(1) The Secretary of State shall appoint a committee to conduct a review of this Act.
(2) He must seek to secure that at any time there are not fewer than seven members of the committee.
(3) A person may be a member of the committee only if he is a member of the Privy Council.
(4) The committee shall complete the review and send a report to the Secretary of State not later than the end of two years beginning with the day on which this Act is passed.
(5) The Secretary of State shall lay a copy of the report before Parliament as soon as is reasonably practicable.
(6) The Secretary of State may make payments to persons appointed as members of the committee.