Just how much data has the NHS lost over the past year? Are your medical records safe with the NHS?
Well they are about as safe as they are with the HMRC!
Below are examples of medical records being lost over the past year:
- 9 NHS trust admit losing millions of records.
- 4 out of 5 NHS trusts lose medical records
- List of NHS losses produced by the Freedom of Information Act (its a long article!)
- 300 million medical records moved out of the NHS
- Patients data shared with council
- 45,000 medical records lost
- 21,000 medical records lost