Concept Searching tools offer a variety of benifits in a non-linear review. These tools can be used in a variety of different methods and at different times: Before data is loaded into a review, to cull or sort the data, or once the data has been loaded into the review platform to improve the efficency of a review.
Below is a sample of the tools available in the market place at the moment.
- Content Analyst: Able to process data before or during a review. With plugins for Relativity and IConect
- Engenium: A concept searching tool bought by KrollOntack and now embedded in their review platform, OnView
- Hot Neuron: A tool designed to cluster and search data prior to loading a review platform
- Recommind: A tool designed to cluster and search data prior to loading into a review platform
- Attenex: This has a its own review concept searching tool built inside it
- Zantaz/Introspect/Autonomy/IDOL has a concept searching tool (though nobody seems to know its actual name)
- ConceptSearching: A searching tool that will work with Sharepoint and a vareity of documents