The Logicube Dossier has pretty much everything you want from a cloner
- 6/gb min imaging rates
- The ability to create clones, DD images or EO1 Images
- Logging facility
- Multiple Images.
- It can be used to create two images, from one evidence drive simultaneously.
- Alternatively it can image/clone two hard drives simultaneously.
- It can handle SCSI, S-ATA, IDE, or USB
- It can image direct from a computer (laptop or mac) by booting the device with software provided
- This will slow the imaging down, compared to the 6 GB/min through put rate, which is based on imaging S-ATA to S-ATA
What more is needed from a forensic imaging tool? Well, the price could be less. These things are not cheap. Especially when compared to a laptop to do the imaging on.